I hope your weekend is going awesome so far. Here i am, with my second blog post, sharing with you my current blogger favourites! Similar to my youtube subscriptions, I too, follow many blogs to fill up my time.
As there are too many to follow (not that i am complaining hehe) , i would use the Bloglovin’ app. It is a great platform to keep all the blogs you follow in one place, and you can get updated with them on a regular basis.
With that said, let’s get started! I will also include some of my favourite blog posts (links included) from them as well. I hope you love their content, as much as i do!
- The Anna Edit [Blog] Anna lives in Brighton, UK, and she blogs mainly about beauty and lifestyle. She has a youtube channel as well, which is definitely one of my top favourites. Through her blog and YT channel, she would share tips on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle and also living minimally (eg. decluttering, anti-hauls). Anna recently went thru a 24 hour DIGITAL detox, in which she discuss her findings more here. She also loves trying new healthy dishes often – you can find the post here. She’s one of the few people who can makes the term “healthy lifestyle” sounds bearable and cool!
- Wish Wish Wish [Blog]Carrie is a London Based fashion/travel blogger. She and her husband, Miguel are pretty cool, they are great photographers in which you can see their photos in full glory in Carrie’s blog. As a local in London, Carrie shares various tips to get around, in which i relied on greatly during my trip there last year. Her travel section in her blog, is an absolute dream, made me wish constantly that i have the time and money to do the same.
- Wonder Forest [Blog]Wonder Forest is blog founded by Dana Fox in 2011. It is a place for creativity, exploration and also inspiration. The blog allows other writers to submit in stuff too, so long as they are targeted to help other individuals online. Some of my favourite posts from Wonder Forest include, how to balance a blog and working full time (me!), How to live a life of adventure and IG stories vs. Snapchat (a topic me and bf discussed the other day haaaa].
- Joy The Baker [Blog]
- Being a foodie myself, of cos i had to go find quality food blogs right? I came across Joy’s blog years ago and am always in love with her food posts which are mainly from her original recipes! My all time favourites are her Mediterranean Pull Apart Bread, Grilled Strawberry Shortcake and Shrimp tempura Sushi Burrito. These examples are great to bring to potlucks and picnics with friends.
- Thirteen Thoughts [Blog]
- And lastly! Paula of Thirteen Thoughts, has VAST content on her blog. She covers EVERYTHING from tech, to self care, to beauty – there’s basically something for everyone in there. She uploads quality content regularly while still working as a paralegal (amazing!) and i could relate to almost every single post. Some of my favourite posts from her include, 13 ways to boost your energy, 15 self care practices & Blog Photography + Affordable Props .
That’s it for now! I hope you will give them a chance and love their content as much as I do. If you have other great blogs to suggest, do leave them in the comments section below, I would love to discover new blogs too!
See you next weekend!