Youtube has been part of my daily regime, for god knows how long. Every morning, i just HAD TO put on a youtube video on the side, while i get ready for my day. The youtubers that i subscribed to, cover a great range of genres, from beauty to travel, to books. Youtube content, as you already know, is completely free and if you subscribe to those who are dedicated enough to post their videos often, the content will be daily too!
I followed tons of youtube channels over the years, but below are my TOP 5! I have also provided youtube links next to their names, and i hope you will like them as much as i do. Let’s start the ball rolling~~~~
- Clothes Encounters [Youtube Link]Jenn, a Korean American living in LA, does lifestyle and fashion videos.She has a beautiful personality and her bubbly character is definitely infectious! She uploads regularly (eg. hauls, favourites, vlogs) and her videos come with quirky graphics that differentiate hers from the rest. She also have original content like “What Would Jenn Wear?” where her viewers would tweet their fashion dilemmas and she would advise them accordingly based on her own fashion taste. Jenn also collaborated with BIG brands like Simple Skincare, SK-II (!!) etc.
- Heyclaire [Youtube Link]Claire is one of the most creative beauty youtubers out there, imho. Her make up videos are never too long, her beauty videos are informative (the best ones), and her vlogs are always awesome. She likes adding personal touches in her vids such as hand written fonts and minimal design. Oh, and she has a black cat named Bruce Lee! Similar to Jenn Im, she has also done many huge collaborations with brands.
- Estee Lalonde [Youtube Link]Estee is a London based youtuber, living with her boyfriend and dog, Reggie. I absolutely love her aesthetics, from her videos to her home. She is a self-taught beauty expert, who encourages her audience to share her journey, through the world of beauty, fashion, design and lifestyle. Estee works with various brands and is currently an ambassador for Lancome (the ultimate dream!!!).
- The lineup [Youtube Link]This duo from Stockholm, Maya & Julia offers a variety of content raging from lifestyle and fashion. They are the epitome of cool kids and made me wish that i was AT LEAST 1% as cool as them when i was 21 😦 Apart from having great content, they have mad videography and photography skills! CAN I BE THEM PLZ.
- Abookutopia [Youtube Link]Sasha is a huuuuuuge figure in the booktube world. Just like every other booktubers, she reviews books, share her TBR (to be read) pile and holds live book discussions on her youtube channel from time to time. Nothing excites me more than book hauls and hers are always GINORMOUS.
Well, that’s it! Let me know what you think about the above channels and do share your favourite youtube channels in the comments section below. Till next time, xx!